Sunday, September 19, 2010

God knows me

The rough week continued into a rough weekend.
My family went camping and I had class,
so I didn't get to go.
I was beyond lonely.
They got home today
and I find I am still beyond lonely.
I feel invisible lately.
Unnoticed.
Completely.
And I've given up on a lot this week.
I gave up on my best friend.
My job.
Body.
Finding new friends.
Money.
A lot.
I've felt like God just forgot about me.
Forgot to give me directions,
friends,
a job,
He just got busy and forgot.
But tonight sitting on my floor
thinking about everything I've given up on,
and everything I've lost.
God remembered me.
He helped me find something.
It's going to save me money,
time,
and days of stress
Things I've been preparing for.
So I'm grateful.
I'm blessed to have what I do.
I still don't have friends,
a good body,
money,
or a job.
But I'm grateful.
I'm just grateful He remembered ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment