Friday, September 17, 2010

Today

Today...rather this week I'm frustrated.
I feel like I'm at a standstill and I don't like it.
I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing,
planning ahead as much as possible;
and I feel like its all getting me absolutely
no where.
I've run out of friends.
They're all "experiencing" life.
AKA getting trashed, sleeping around and
"finding out who they are"...
they just don't want to be accountable to anyone.
So I'm left with classmates and co-workers.
Who challenge my religion every chance they get.
I'm tired of it this week.
Just worn out.
So family it is.
I really do have a great family.
And I'm grateful for that.
School is fine.
Money is tight.
The gospel is true.
I just wish I had one someone to share this with.
Elder Ohio and I talk consistently...
he's the only friend worth mentioning.
Haven't heard from Elder California
nor do I anticipate that I will.
I think that's whats got me today.
Though today is just another day,
and I'll have a new one tomorrow.
Tomorrow....
Yours,
Miss Average

No comments:

Post a Comment