Friday, January 21, 2011

Is anybody listening?

I feel like the only time I write on here is when I'm having a bad day....
sorry to disappoint but today is no different.
How do I say that I'm a total wreck,
without sounding like an over dramatic 13 year old girl?
Can you?
If not, oh well.
I'm a wreck.
But of course I can't actually admit that.
Not to anyone else at least.
I hate it when people care out of pity.
Ew.
If I'm actually being honest with myself...
I'm scared.
I'm worn out.
I'm insanely confused.
I'm lonely.
I miss being needed.
I miss being hugged.
I miss caring about other people.
I miss having someone to care about.
I dont have alot to say,
but I want someone to listen.
Just. Listen.
I want answers.
More than anything, answers would be great.
This is all just one big complaint,
but if I actually talk to anyone they tell me everything will work out.
And yes I know this is part of God's plan.
I know these are my trials.
They'll make me stronger.
And all that other mumbo jumbo.
But I just need to freak out for a minute without feeling guilty.
Without feeling bad for feeling how I do.
Cause man I'm scared.
I'm absolutely terrified.
But in the end it probably doesn't even matter,
no one's listening anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment