Friday, January 7, 2011

So lucky, so blessed

WOW.
This week has been
AWESOME
to say the least.
I had the opportunity to work at the office,
and LOVED every stinkin' minute of it!
Made some pretty dang good money too!
More than I expected.
I also gave my notice to one of the families that I nanny for.
SOOOO glad to have that done!
I FINALLY finished my Chiropractic care!!!!
We do the final evaluation on Monday.
I also find out more about my endometriosis on Monday,
though that's not a happy thing,
I'll be glad to have some solid answers.
But on the happiest note of all,
I got to see Dani and Garrett today,
found out some super SPECTACULAR info;
and on top of it all I received the laptop that my
TOTALLY FREAKING AWESOME
brother David fixed up for me,
which I am currently writing this blog on...
IN MY ROOM!
HOW SWEET IS THAT!?!?
I know right!?
Anywho I'm so
so
so
so
HAPPY!
I LOVE MY FAMILY!
MY FRIENDS ARE THE BEST!
AND THE GOSPEL IS TRUE!
I'm beyond lucky, loved and blessed.

Mostly I'm GRATEFUL.
SO very grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment