Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mile High.Moving.New kid.Long Night.

Blues Dancing. For 3 days straight. It was... Interesting, Fun, Exhausting, Educational. I loved every minute of it. Would gladly do it again in a heartbeat. After the insane weekend I made the drive... to Provo, that is. Its official, I'm out. And consequently I am once again the new kid. Which isn't all that bad. Well at least not as bad as it was in high school. All 5 times sucked, so in comparision this is easy. Having difficulty understanding a few of the people, but I'm praying they let me in with time. We'll see. Last night was a rough patch. Mom was in the ER and I was here. And I was with people who just dont know me yet. I was worried and completely alone, in a room full of peple. But she's ok today, so I'm ok too. Life is so weird. I know I'm supposed to be here, even if I dont fit in. This is where God said to be. So I'm here. Things are about to get crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment