Friday, September 9, 2011

Oh boy...

Too much to say and not enough time so I'm just gonna hit the highlights.
1. I'm not a total wreck anymore. I loved Charley and let him go.
2. There's boys...too many boys.
A. The employed one. I like him alot. He has no idea what he wants.
B. The family favorite. He likes me lots. I have no idea how to explain that he deserves better than me.
C. Hot boss. I would like to lick his face. He's married. Less good.
3. Went home for Labor Day. The trip was entirely too short. I hated leaving home. I wish this lesson was over so I could just stay in Colorado. I loathe Provo. Too many stupid people.
4. I'm starting mission papers in December.
5. On meds again. Already super sick.
6. Still no roommates. It never ceases to amaze me how quiet it is when I get home.
7. Hopefully getting a calling this sunday. Fingers crossed.
8. Job is going well. I make good money. My co-workers are pretty cool.
9. I feel like I've figured out alot on one hand and then somedays I feel like I've learned nothing.
Why is being your best self so hard?
10. I miss my family.
Thats about it. Just living life. One day I'll get it right...hopefully sooner rather than later.

1 comment:

  1. BAH! "hot boss." lick his face? oh sis. you're downright ridiculous! I love you always tho.

    ReplyDelete