Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This is my life and it's ending one mintue at a time

I'm not particularly good at writing, but my mom blogs, my friends blog, and my mom's friends blog; so I figured I'd better start a blog. I can't honestly say I have anything worthwhile to talk about but I needed a place to go to in this very average life of mine. A place where boys didn't matter, where no one cares how much I weigh or about the clothes I wear, who I do and don't hang out with, mostly I just needed a place to be me.
I'm 19 years old, I'm a Latter Day Saint,I'm the 4th of 7 kids, I'm a nanny.
I try to be my best self and like most humans I fail often, but I know I'm brave, I fall and I get up again; sometimes getting up takes a little while, but I do it. I'm in the process of getting up again and it's hard. BUT as of today I am determined to live my very average life in the most exciting way possible. I WILL become my best self, I WILL take chances, I WILL get up again, and I WILL be brave. I'm excited to watch myself change, these next few months are gonna be crazy...in my own very average sort of way.
Sincerely yours,
Miss Average

No comments:

Post a Comment