Saturday, March 27, 2010

Time. Time. Time.

Things change so dang fast sometimes its hard to keep up with everything, let alone how I feel about it. Elder Ohio is indeed my best friend, but after my overly- emotional girl week I've come to the conclusion that I am NOT in love with him. He's just my person, and I'd very much like it to stay that way. Regardless I still miss his crazy self. All I needed was time to figure it out.
My little sisters birthday party went well, it was actually ALOT of fun; she was happy so I guess that's whats most important. The Golden family came down to play as well and it has in fact been thrilling to have them and baby here, like I said babies make everything better. Things are looking up. I'm still very much alone in my average-ness but I'm getting to be more ok with it; the quite gives me time to think and sort out priorities.Life is crazy, but today I'm happy with it. I'm here and I'm trying, thats what counts. This week I am going to go out of my way to make other people feel good, special, important, or loved. I'll write back on how things go. "Forget yourself and go to work!"- Gordan B. Hinckley

No comments:

Post a Comment