Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Who is me?

I'm not the pretty princess kind of girl,
Or the one that got away.
I'm not the genius or the athlete,
Not destined to compose a masterpiece someday.
I wouldn't say I'm beautiful, not anymore than the next.
I won't be a druggie, or that alcoholic mess.
I'm not easy to please though not hard to handle.
My life is worth living out from under the shadows.
You cannot say I'm a goth or a prep,
I won't play the part of the broken-hearted and depressed.
There is not yet a mold to make someone like me,
for being like me is impossible you see?
To be my own perfection, my own best friend and my own enemy.
I am not the trouble maker or the good girl,
Not the brown-noser or the tattle-tale.
I'm not going to Heaven nor will I arrive in Hell.
I'm simply me and that will have to do, but tell me this;
What kind of person are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment