Monday, November 8, 2010

Breathing again

Ever had something that weighed on you so much
that somewhere inbetween all the
thinking,
analyzing,
praying and
stressing
you just kinda stop breathing?
You just lost it a little bit?
And then finally
after it's all figured out,
taken care of,
and questions are answered
you start breathing again,
not realizing that you ever stopped?
Thats been me for the past year.
This thing has seriously been eating me alive
for what feels like forever.
And after 15 months,
I can finally breathe again.
I feel lightened,
relieved,
comforted.
I feel like God remembered me again today.
And I'm grateful.
While I can say I feel loads better,
cause I do.
I can't help but admit that I feel
a twinge of sadness.
Hope always gets the best of me.
I don't usually expect the best out of people.
But in a few instances in my life I have,
and this was one of them.
So I hoped.
Regardless of this minor feeling
I'm still happy to just be breathing again.
"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure."

No comments:

Post a Comment