Tuesday, November 9, 2010

You really are so dumb. Fo real.

People are frustrating.
And dishonest.
Just because you're not
FLAT. OUT. LYING.
Doesn't mean you aren't being dishonest.
I hate hate hate hate hate
LIARS.
If I wanted someone to lie to my face
I'd pay people to be my friends.
But I don't.
I just don't understand.
What kind of satisfaction do you get
from not telling the truth?
How does it better you?
And worse!
Why would you date someone you don't like,
and then FLIRT WITH SOMEONE ELSE????
Maybe I'm just not "hip"
to how our society works these day,
but if you're just gonna mess around
with other people,
why be in a relationship?
Really, I just don't understand.
Anyone wanna explain?
OR
Why tell someone that you like them if you don't?
What happened to honesty people?
Here's a helpful tip..
IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE
DON"T TELL THEM THAT YOU DO.
I promise it'll save you LOADS of
time,
drama,
apologies,
and hurt feelings.
I'm starting to think I'm the crazy one.
I thought these were all standards.
Apparently I was wrong.
SO for people who lie,
cheat,
decieve,
or speak before they think...
You really are SO DUMB.
Fo REAL.
Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment